The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
- Technical Writer II to create/revise as well as initiate/manage change for those items which fall under the responsibility of Global Product Labeling (GPL).
- Provide labeling support to KCI teams in both R&D and manufacturing across the globe.
- Including, but not limited to: Clinical Manuals and Guidelines, Instruction for Use, Maintenance, Operations and Service Manuals, Package Inserts, Product and Package Labels, Quick Reference Guides, Safety Information sheets, and User Guides.
- Bachelors degree in Technical Writing, English, Illustration, Graphic Design and/or other associated discipline.
- At least 7 years Experience with electrical and mechanical systems design principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.