The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
- Technical Writer II to create/revise as well as initiate/manage change for those items which fall under the responsibility of Global Product Labeling (GPL).
- Provide labeling support to KCI teams in both R&D and manufacturing across the globe.
- Including, but not limited to: Clinical Manuals and Guidelines, Instruction for Use, Maintenance, Operations and Service Manuals, Package Inserts, Product and Package Labels, Quick Reference Guides, Safety Information sheets, and User Guides.
- Bachelors degree in Technical Writing, English, Illustration, Graphic Design and/or other associated discipline.
- At least 7 years Experience with electrical and mechanical systems design principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.