Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
In this position, you will be writing world-class quality documentation for our customers: wireless operators and device manufacturers. Our products include client and server software.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of highly technical programming information, concise technical writing skills, as well as mastery of standard documentation tools.
Required Technical Experience:
– Detail-oriented and concise writing style for commercial/technical documents.
– Familiarity with API Programming and Command Line Interfaces.
– Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
– Team player with solid people skills, and able to multitask several key projects with changing priorities.
– Experience working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing technical project environment is essential.
– Expert proficiency with FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Adobe Acrobat, Perforce, and Doxygen.
– Experience creating graphics using Illustrator, Visio, PaintShop Pro, and/or PhotoShop.