The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
- Understanding and Effectively Using Document Indexing in a Document Capture Solution - April 5, 2017
- Experience with Web Based, B2B software is a must.
- Experience delivering webinar (i.e. gotomeeting.com) training and support is a must.
- Experience with Technical Writing is a must.
- Experience Writing User Manuals is a must.
- Experience Producing Video Manuals is a must.
- A1 written and spoken English. All our customers are in English speaking countries (USA, UK, AUS)
- 5 years in customer support in small business software, preferably web based platforms.
- Technical writing experience. Candidate must have previously produced technical manuals for web based software including producing instructional diagrams. Please have verifiable examples available/ready once contacted.
- Screencast experience. You must have experience producing “how to” video’s using a screen capture tool and voice-over.
- Voice-over can be your own voice, or a high-quality text-to-speech engine. Please have verifiable examples available/ready once contacted.
- Experience with user acceptance testing (UAT)/Quality Assurance testing (QA) for web based software
- Full-time positions available.