Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
Mechanical Device Manuals, FrameMaker
Our client is in need of a Technical Writer to update redlined user manuals.
This project will bring outdated mechanical device manuals up to current standards and expectations.
Redlined documents/manuals are reviewed by Engineers and passed to the Technical Editors for updating.
This is an estimated 4-6 month contingent/temporary position.
Required Skills for this Mechanical Technical Writer position includes the following:
* Manual writing/updating experience.
* FrameMaker experience a must have.
* Military and Mechanical Engineering technical writing experience highly preferred.