Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
Mechanical Device Manuals, FrameMaker
Our client is in need of a Technical Writer to update redlined user manuals.
This project will bring outdated mechanical device manuals up to current standards and expectations.
Redlined documents/manuals are reviewed by Engineers and passed to the Technical Editors for updating.
This is an estimated 4-6 month contingent/temporary position.
Required Skills for this Mechanical Technical Writer position includes the following:
* Manual writing/updating experience.
* FrameMaker experience a must have.
* Military and Mechanical Engineering technical writing experience highly preferred.