Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
Mechanical Device Manuals, FrameMaker
Our client is in need of a Technical Writer to update redlined user manuals.
This project will bring outdated mechanical device manuals up to current standards and expectations.
Redlined documents/manuals are reviewed by Engineers and passed to the Technical Editors for updating.
This is an estimated 4-6 month contingent/temporary position.
Required Skills for this Mechanical Technical Writer position includes the following:
* Manual writing/updating experience.
* FrameMaker experience a must have.
* Military and Mechanical Engineering technical writing experience highly preferred.