The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How Start to Learn RoboHelp? - October 28, 2016
- English Grammar – How to Use LIE and LAY Correctly - October 26, 2016
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- Available to work on site 2 days/week and MUST commit 40 hours of work.
- Degree in the biological/medical sciences – MS, PhD, MPH, PharmD or similar preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in writing CSR, Protocols & Narratives, preparing of documents (or product information for regulatory submissions ) in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, either in a sponsor company or a CRO.
- A thorough knowledge of statistics as used in analytical/interpretative writing
- Detailed knowledge of FDA and ICH guidelines and regulations related to the format, content and integrity of documents.
- Competent in computer software used in medical writing (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Reference Update and Manager, Literature Search engines).