Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
- Understanding and Effectively Using Document Indexing in a Document Capture Solution - April 5, 2017
This government body is currently looking to hire 2 experienced Technical Writers to join their Publications team in Sydney’s North.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced technical writer to help facilitate the rewriting of government manuals for the use of Safety Officers, Auditors, Inspectors of Heavy Vehicles, local government, private contractors and other stakeholders.
Working closely with the Publications Manager and other technical writers, you will play a key role in contributing the changes of these manuals to ensure easier use of these documents for these parties.
You will be rewriting various manuals including safety guidelines for heavy vehicle mechanical components, safety guidelines for driver fatigue, heavy vehicle operating guidelines, heavy vehicle inspection guidelines as well as other specifications.
Therefore, some experience across these areas will be essential for you to perform this work.
To be considered for these roles you will ideally have:
• Proven technical writing, assessment and/or auditing experience
• Some mechanical knowledge
• Some automotive or heavy vehicle knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent written skills
To be considered for this or any of our many contract opportunities, please apply online or call Monica Gibson on 02 9233 9926 for a confidential discussion.