The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
- Reorganize, reformat, and re-purpose content to incorporate team strategies and address specific audiences. o Learn complex systems and processes and translate technical information into a clear and concise format that the identified audience can easily reference.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and team members to determine supporting documentation needs.
- Establish time line for gathering information, writing text, and reviewing drafts.
- Manage a variety of assignments and need to be able to complete tasks autonomously and as part of a team.
- Two or more years of professional experience working in a business environment with technical writing responsibilities. o Demonstrated ability to understand and apply standards and strategies when drafting and editing documentation. Flexibility to adapt to and contribute to new and improved team standards and strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments, adjusting to shifting priorities, evolving standards, and a constantly changing industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- An eye for consistency with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word. o A strong mechanical understanding for construction equipment.