Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
* Technical Writing – Write and Package documentation for Public Market distribution.
* RFP response and preparation.
* Proposal Coordination and Support.
* Document Library Management.
* Take disparate parts and contributions from multiple individuals and incorporate into a cohesive, clear document for client needs.
1. Bachelor Degree (Preferred)
2. Technical Writing
3. Proposal Writing
4. Proposal Process Oversight
5. Federal Government Proposals
6. Microsoft Word
7. Microsoft PowerPoint
8. Microsoft VISIO