Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
Scenario based e-learning courses use real life situations to teach the subject. Using real life scenarios heightens the relevance of the e-learning course simply because the focus is more on application than plain theory.
Scenario-based learning can be accomplished using a series of situations to explain the concepts, decision trees or branching stories, or simulations. It is important to understand that context is very different from content. Context is the environment or framework within which the content is taught.
Types of scenarios:
- Problem based learning
- Puzzle based Learning
- Inductive Earning
- Learning by doing
- Associative Learning
- Case based Learning
- Character based Learning
Skill based Scenarios:
- Scenarios which allow students to demonstrate the skills they already know.
- Knowledge is applied within clearly-defined steps or procedures.