Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
© 2010 Ugur Akinci
(1) Create your list items without any ordering (numbers or letters). For example: Apple/Orange/Watermelon.
(2) Select your list items and click the “Numbering On/Off” button in the Toolbar to toggle on numbers.
(3) Add the second-level (indented) level of information. For example: Calories/PH-level. At this point the whole list will look like a long ordered list.
(4) Select the first set of “Calories/PH-Level” entries and click the “Increase Indent” button in the Toolbar to indent those entries to right.
(5) IMPORTANT: While those two items are still selected, click the “Numbering On/Off” button in the Toolbar to toggle off numbers.
(6) While those two items are still selected, click Format > Bullets and Numbering from the main menu. Select “a) b) c)” and click OK.
(7) Repeat for other levels and you’re done. Congratulations!