Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 7 Tips to Write Great Essays - January 5, 2018
- How to Eliminate Abstract Nouns - January 3, 2018
- 3 Important Differences Between Academic versus Technical Writing - January 1, 2018
© 2010 Ugur Akinci
(1) Create your list items without any ordering (numbers or letters). For example: Apple/Orange/Watermelon.
(2) Select your list items and click the “Numbering On/Off” button in the Toolbar to toggle on numbers.
(3) Add the second-level (indented) level of information. For example: Calories/PH-level. At this point the whole list will look like a long ordered list.
(4) Select the first set of “Calories/PH-Level” entries and click the “Increase Indent” button in the Toolbar to indent those entries to right.
(5) IMPORTANT: While those two items are still selected, click the “Numbering On/Off” button in the Toolbar to toggle off numbers.
(6) While those two items are still selected, click Format > Bullets and Numbering from the main menu. Select “a) b) c)” and click OK.
(7) Repeat for other levels and you’re done. Congratulations!