The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How Much Money Can Writers Make? - June 22, 2017
- 2 Methods to Avoid Gender Ambiguity - June 21, 2017
- How to Write in “Action Units” in Technical Writing - May 31, 2017
- Making Lemonade From a Layoff [ FREE! ]
- By: Rachel Houghton, STC Member
- Layoffs are all too often a fact of life in today’s economy. Your actions after a layoff can go a long way toward making sure you not only spend a short time on the sidelines but also stay sane while there. Houghton uses examples from experience on how to best navigate your way through a layoff into your next job.