The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
- Making Lemonade From a Layoff [ FREE! ]
- By: Rachel Houghton, STC Member
- Layoffs are all too often a fact of life in today’s economy. Your actions after a layoff can go a long way toward making sure you not only spend a short time on the sidelines but also stay sane while there. Houghton uses examples from experience on how to best navigate your way through a layoff into your next job.