Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How Much Money Can Writers Make? - June 22, 2017
- 2 Methods to Avoid Gender Ambiguity - June 21, 2017
- How to Write in “Action Units” in Technical Writing - May 31, 2017
The Writers Block (TWB) and MadCap Software will work together to address the growing opportunity in the corporate information management and technical communications space. The focus of the alliance will be to tap into the information management, knowledge architecture and workflow process management needs of fast growing companies.
The key components of the alliance include the following:
- Training availability of MadCap’s entire suite of products through TWB
- MadCap certified consultants to co-manage Information Management projects
- TWB to enhance training and consulting support to existing MadCap customers
- TWB will provide MadCap solutions as part of corporate technical communications offerings
- Anthony Olivier, CEO of MadCap Software, says, “MadCap Software is quickly becoming the industry standard in technical communication, now in use by thousands customers and taught by many universities worldwide. A number of enterprises are already MadCap customers in India, and the growth and trends in technical communication and information authoring in this region indicate that India is a significant market for information management. The Writers Block is a natural choice due to their strong presence in the Indian market and firm commitment to staying ahead of the technical communication curve.”
Rakesh Shukla, Managing Director, TWB said, “MadCap Software represents change, growth and innovation in technical communication – values we share at The Writers Block. We are proud to be in alliance with MadCap Software and are excited at the opportunity to support their expansion in India. MadCap’s technical expertise and unique growth drivers make them suitably placed in the Indian market at this point in time. Together we can generate unique value for customers.”
MadCap Software, known for its XML-based native architecture, is leading the documentation industry into the future with its complete suite of solutions for content authoring, analysis, collaboration, publishing, translation, and multimedia creation. Through single-sourcing best practices, users can manage their documentation with greater consistency and accuracy across all divisions within a company or organization and publish content to a variety of formats including online, desktop, print and mobile.
TWB is Asia’s significant Technical Communications firm, serving the market with unique consulting, outsourcing, training and education offerings. TWB works with companies to help manage their information & communicate information they posses with their eco-system. TWB’s consulting offering is aimed at making organizational information explicit, referenciable, reusable and make for effective decision points for our customers. Use of innovative technology and technical communication techniques are deployed by TWB to create solutions to meet technical publishing needs to businesses.