Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
Here is a great article that I’m sure applies to the careers of some technical communicators. It’s got some valuable advice for sagging careers.
It starts with asking the following list of signs which might mean that you career is in trouble:
- You are unhappy with the nature of your work
- You aren’t growing
- You feel overshadowed
- You are treated like deadwood
- You are stuck
- You don’t like your work environment
- You don’t like your boss – or your boss doesn’t like you
- Your industry is dead
- Your age is an issue
Then it proceeds to offer some solutions to these problems.