Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 15 Questions to Ask After You Finish a Technical Document Project - February 12, 2018
- THY’s Perfect Information Design - February 9, 2018
- Waterfall vs. Agile Models in Technical Documentation - February 7, 2018
© 2010 Ugur Akinci
MS Word 2010 has a powerful built-in image and screen-capture utility, tucked away under the INSERT tab.
Follow these steps:
(Click on images to enlarge them)
1. Select an image you’d like to capture (like a Web page) and display it in your browser/monitor.
2. Switch to MS Word. Open a new document. Select INSERT tab.
3. Select Screenshot > Screen Clipping to switch to the image/web page you’ve selected.
The screen will fade out to allow you create a selection box:
4. Click and drag your mouse and create a clear selection box around the image you like.
5. Click to import the image back to the Word document.
6. Select a Picture Style.
7. Select an Artistic Effect and Hue Correction that you prefer.
8. You’re done. Congrats!