Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
Duke University needs no introduction. It’s one of the premiere learning institutions of the nation. Not only Duke has a great technical communication certificate program but it also turns out that one of our regular readers and contributors, Larry Kunz is on the Duke faculty teaching tech comm. Larry holds a Masters Certificate in Project Management from the George Washington University. He is a Fellow of the Society for Technical Communication and is active in its local chapter.
The Benefits of the Duke Program:
- Established program created by technical communication professionals
- Exposure to multiple instructors working in different areas of technical communications
- Knowledge learned is applied to a final project required for program completion
- Final project provides a “work product” to show potential employers of skills learned
- Convenient evening and weekend hours
- Certificate earned from Duke University Continuing Studies
Check it out today.