Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
Duke University needs no introduction. It’s one of the premiere learning institutions of the nation. Not only Duke has a great technical communication certificate program but it also turns out that one of our regular readers and contributors, Larry Kunz is on the Duke faculty teaching tech comm. Larry holds a Masters Certificate in Project Management from the George Washington University. He is a Fellow of the Society for Technical Communication and is active in its local chapter.
The Benefits of the Duke Program:
- Established program created by technical communication professionals
- Exposure to multiple instructors working in different areas of technical communications
- Knowledge learned is applied to a final project required for program completion
- Final project provides a “work product” to show potential employers of skills learned
- Convenient evening and weekend hours
- Certificate earned from Duke University Continuing Studies
Check it out today.