Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 15 Questions to Ask After You Finish a Technical Document Project - February 12, 2018
- THY’s Perfect Information Design - February 9, 2018
- Waterfall vs. Agile Models in Technical Documentation - February 7, 2018
© 2010 Ugur Akinci
Here is an upcoming technical communication conference with a strong practical bend and a heads-up approach to career advancement:
The keynote speech by Neil Perlin, a 31-year veteran of technical communication, will address the following issues:
- Viewing ourselves as independent consultants rather than employees.
- Taking charge of our own careers, rather than waiting for the company to do so.
- Accepting the need for lifelong technical learning.
- Accepting the need to go beyond technology and writing and into the business side of our world.
The sessions are developed and organized around the following main themes:
As far as other conferences of similar caliber go, this one is pretty affordable as well. Check it out.