Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 2 Good Reasons to Write for Free Rather Than for Just a Few Dismal Bucks - October 18, 2017
- 10 Indispensable Concepts of English Grammar You Should Know - October 16, 2017
- INFOGRAPHICS – Technical Writers Work for… - October 13, 2017
© 2010 Ugur Akinci
Here is an upcoming technical communication conference with a strong practical bend and a heads-up approach to career advancement:
The keynote speech by Neil Perlin, a 31-year veteran of technical communication, will address the following issues:
- Viewing ourselves as independent consultants rather than employees.
- Taking charge of our own careers, rather than waiting for the company to do so.
- Accepting the need for lifelong technical learning.
- Accepting the need to go beyond technology and writing and into the business side of our world.
The sessions are developed and organized around the following main themes:
As far as other conferences of similar caliber go, this one is pretty affordable as well. Check it out.