Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Should Technical Writing be Boring? And if Yes, Why? - November 15, 2017
- How to Create a Custom-Designed Header in MS Word that Would be Available to All Other Word Documents - November 13, 2017
- What is the Difference Between Expository Writing and Technical Writing? - November 8, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
In Adobe FrameMaker underlining a sentence or paragraph produces uneven results if the fonts do not have the same size.
Here is an example:
To eliminate this ugly-looking variation in line width, follow these easy steps:
1) Select the FrameMaker text.
2) Display your Character Designer (Ctrl + D, or select Format > Characters > Designer from menu).
3) Select Numeric Underline option from the Underline drop-down list. Make sure the adjacent check-box is selected with a check mark.
4) Click Apply, and now you have a single smooth-looking underline: