Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
- How to View a List of All Open MS Word Documents through VBA Macro - August 31, 2016
© 2010 Ugur Akinci
Adobe RoboHelp 8 has a pretty good e-Learning start-up module that you can use to build your e-Learning systems.
1) Launch RoboHelp 8.
2) Click e-Learning from the Create New menu on the Starter screen to launch the New Project Wizard:
(Click images to enlarge them)
3) Enter a title for the project and click Finish to launch the e-Learning editing screen:
4) Click Create a New Topic button on the toolbar to launch the New Topic dialog box:
5) Enter a Topic Title, select e-Learning from the drop-down list for Master Page, select an appropriate language from the Language drop-down list, enter Keywords for SEO. If you do not want others to find your e-Learning system through search engines, check the “Exclude from Search” check-box.
6) Click OK to create a new topic.
NOTE: All topics are displayed under their own tabs unless you close them. This way you can switch back and forth between different topics for easy editing:
7) When you are done with creating all the topics and content you like, first click Save All and then Generate Primary Layout buttons on the toolbar to view your e-Learning module inside your browser: