Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How Start to Learn RoboHelp? - October 28, 2016
- English Grammar – How to Use LIE and LAY Correctly - October 26, 2016
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
© 2010 Ugur Akinci
Humans : 1 — Microbes: 10
“There are 10 times more microbial cells on and in our bodies than there are human cells. That means that we’re 90 percent microbial and 10 percent human.”
— Prof. Jeffrey Gordon, Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine
Men, Women, Global Warming
Women are more likely than men to support the scientific consensus on human-caused global warming, an analysis of Gallup data shows.
Cheaper alternatives to Adobe RoboHelp?
My new method to learn a new language
1) Set your Google home page to iGoogle skin.
2) Search Google widgets and find the media RSS feeds in the language of your choice. Add them to your iGoogle page. For example currently I’m following Le Monde feed which displays 9 news headers and summaries from France on a daily basis.
3) Click a link and go to the news page in the original language.
4) Open Google Translate in another tab and see the translations of all words and phrases you don’t know, including the way they are pronounced in the target language! Just copy and paste the stuff you don’t know from one tab to another. It’s as simple as that.
It’s all free, thanks to Google 🙂