Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
- How to View a List of All Open MS Word Documents through VBA Macro - August 31, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
For many undergraduates, a campus job interview is the “moment of truth” in terms of their future job prospects. So understandably they are nervous and concerned but they don’t need to be. Preparation and knowledge of the typical questions asked during such an interview go a long way towards assuring success.
Here is what Prof. Martin Roden and Teresa Murphy, the veteran authors of the all-comprehensive guide to Writing and Speaking for Technical Professionals recommend you do during such an interview:
- Arrive to your interview on time
- Be professional
- Relax and breathe deep
- Be interested
- Furnish information
Roden and Murphy’s book explains in detail the best way to prepare for such critical interviews.
Here are for example three of the top six typical questions asked during a campus interview:
- Why did you choose this major (and minor)?
- What courses did you select as electives and why?
- Are you willing to travel?