Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
Google of course needs no introduction. Its Partner Solutions Organization (PSO) is looking for a technical writer. If you think you qualify and can live and work in California, you might consider applying for it.
The job description reads:
• Write technical documentation for an external developer audience, including “How To” guides, reference manuals, user guides, and more.
• Write additional text as needed, such as blog entries, FAQs, journalistic articles, release notes, and other announcements.
• Organize existing documents; identify documentation holes and spearhead efforts to fill them in.
• Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by engineers.
• Coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
Click here for more info and to apply.