Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
Google of course needs no introduction. Its Partner Solutions Organization (PSO) is looking for a technical writer. If you think you qualify and can live and work in California, you might consider applying for it.
The job description reads:
• Write technical documentation for an external developer audience, including “How To” guides, reference manuals, user guides, and more.
• Write additional text as needed, such as blog entries, FAQs, journalistic articles, release notes, and other announcements.
• Organize existing documents; identify documentation holes and spearhead efforts to fill them in.
• Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by engineers.
• Coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
Click here for more info and to apply.