Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How Much Money Can Writers Make? - June 22, 2017
- 2 Methods to Avoid Gender Ambiguity - June 21, 2017
- How to Write in “Action Units” in Technical Writing - May 31, 2017
Google of course needs no introduction. Its Partner Solutions Organization (PSO) is looking for a technical writer. If you think you qualify and can live and work in California, you might consider applying for it.
The job description reads:
• Write technical documentation for an external developer audience, including “How To” guides, reference manuals, user guides, and more.
• Write additional text as needed, such as blog entries, FAQs, journalistic articles, release notes, and other announcements.
• Organize existing documents; identify documentation holes and spearhead efforts to fill them in.
• Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by engineers.
• Coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
Click here for more info and to apply.