Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
- Understanding and Effectively Using Document Indexing in a Document Capture Solution - April 5, 2017
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
MS Word 2010 numbered lists with ten or more steps do not present a pretty sight due to the way the punctuation after the step number shifts. Here is one such “UGLY LIST”:
Here is how you can fix this “situation”…
(1) Select your numbered list by using your mouse.
(2) In the HOME tab, Click the drop-down menu TRIANGLE next to the NUMBERED LIST ICON to display the drop-down options menu:
(3) Select the numbering format you’re already using.
(4) Select DEFINE NEW NUMBER FORMAT to display the DEFINE NEW NUMBER FORMAT dialog box:
(5) Select RIGHT in the Alignment field. Click OK.
Enjoy your new “HANDSOME LIST”: