Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How Start to Learn RoboHelp? - October 28, 2016
- English Grammar – How to Use LIE and LAY Correctly - October 26, 2016
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
MS Word 2010 numbered lists with ten or more steps do not present a pretty sight due to the way the punctuation after the step number shifts. Here is one such “UGLY LIST”:
Here is how you can fix this “situation”…
(1) Select your numbered list by using your mouse.
(2) In the HOME tab, Click the drop-down menu TRIANGLE next to the NUMBERED LIST ICON to display the drop-down options menu:
(3) Select the numbering format you’re already using.
(4) Select DEFINE NEW NUMBER FORMAT to display the DEFINE NEW NUMBER FORMAT dialog box:
(5) Select RIGHT in the Alignment field. Click OK.
Enjoy your new “HANDSOME LIST”: