Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
Paper sizes can be confusing at times.
FrameMaker, for example, offers a wealth of paper sizes in the Print Setup dialog box. Most of them are spelled out clearly. But the dimensions of some others are not as clear.
What size is A3, for example? Or what are the exact dimensions of A5 or A6?
To help those who wonder about similar paper-size issues we’ve prepared the following A-SERIES PAPER SIZE CHART in INCHES:
(Click the image to enlarge it.)
1) As numbers increase, paper sizes decrease from A1 to A8.
2) LETTER is NOT the same as A4.
For the metric version of the same chart please visit:
Wikipedia article on paper sizes: