Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
Paper sizes can be confusing at times.
FrameMaker, for example, offers a wealth of paper sizes in the Print Setup dialog box. Most of them are spelled out clearly. But the dimensions of some others are not as clear.
What size is A3, for example? Or what are the exact dimensions of A5 or A6?
To help those who wonder about similar paper-size issues we’ve prepared the following A-SERIES PAPER SIZE CHART in INCHES:
(Click the image to enlarge it.)
1) As numbers increase, paper sizes decrease from A1 to A8.
2) LETTER is NOT the same as A4.
For the metric version of the same chart please visit:
Wikipedia article on paper sizes: