Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
- Three Free Photo Sites for Technical and Business Writers - November 23, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
Did you know that you can add complicated mathematical questions easily with just one-click into your MS Word 2007 or Word 2010 technical document?
Here is a list of equations you can insert with no problem at all:
- Pythagorean Equation
- Taylor Expansion
- Trig Identity 1
- Trig Identity 2
- Area of Circle
- Binomial Equation
- Fourier Series
- Expansion of a Sum
- Quadratic Formulas
Follow these steps:
(1) Place your cursor in your MS Word document where you want to place the equation.
(2) On the ribbon, select Insert tab >Quick Parts > Building Blocks Organizer:
Building Blocks Organizer screen will display:
(3) Scroll down to Equations list. Click and select the equation you want and then click the Insert button.
(4) Adjust the formula by typing in the values you like.