Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 2 Good Reasons to Write for Free Rather Than for Just a Few Dismal Bucks - October 18, 2017
- 10 Indispensable Concepts of English Grammar You Should Know - October 16, 2017
- INFOGRAPHICS – Technical Writers Work for… - October 13, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
Did you know that you can add complicated mathematical questions easily with just one-click into your MS Word 2007 or Word 2010 technical document?
Here is a list of equations you can insert with no problem at all:
- Pythagorean Equation
- Taylor Expansion
- Trig Identity 1
- Trig Identity 2
- Area of Circle
- Binomial Equation
- Fourier Series
- Expansion of a Sum
- Quadratic Formulas
Follow these steps:
(1) Place your cursor in your MS Word document where you want to place the equation.
(2) On the ribbon, select Insert tab >Quick Parts > Building Blocks Organizer:
Building Blocks Organizer screen will display:
(3) Scroll down to Equations list. Click and select the equation you want and then click the Insert button.
(4) Adjust the formula by typing in the values you like.