Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
Here is a useful tip that may one day save you precious time effort when editing a MS Word 2010 document.
Imagine you have a text or list which is typed in ALL CAPS:
How are you going to convert this list into a normal upper-and-lower case text?
Follow these steps:
(1) Select the whole text.
(2) Press SHIFT + F3 and the text is transformed into an all lower-case formats:
(3) Press SHIFT + F3 one more time and the first letter of every line/sentence is re-converted to upper-case:
Don’t forget to do any minor edits that’s necessary, like (in the above example) typing an upper-case “E” for “english”, etc.