Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
Here is a fascinating look at the inside story of how a business book was marketed successfully to become a best-seller.
The slide show below does an excellent job in narrating the main points of this “Social Media Marketing” story.
Here is what I took away from this presentation:
(1) CONTROLLING a PRODUCT is OUT. MANAGING a SOCIAL PROCESS is IN.
(2) GIMMICKS are OUT. GENUINE products offered by REAL PEOPLE are IN.
Overall, it’s a good thing 🙂
Enjoy the presentation.