Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
Here is a fascinating look at the inside story of how a business book was marketed successfully to become a best-seller.
The slide show below does an excellent job in narrating the main points of this “Social Media Marketing” story.
Here is what I took away from this presentation:
(1) CONTROLLING a PRODUCT is OUT. MANAGING a SOCIAL PROCESS is IN.
(2) GIMMICKS are OUT. GENUINE products offered by REAL PEOPLE are IN.
Overall, it’s a good thing 🙂
Enjoy the presentation.