Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
- How to View a List of All Open MS Word Documents through VBA Macro - August 31, 2016
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
Here is a fascinating look at the inside story of how a business book was marketed successfully to become a best-seller.
The slide show below does an excellent job in narrating the main points of this “Social Media Marketing” story.
Here is what I took away from this presentation:
(1) CONTROLLING a PRODUCT is OUT. MANAGING a SOCIAL PROCESS is IN.
(2) GIMMICKS are OUT. GENUINE products offered by REAL PEOPLE are IN.
Overall, it’s a good thing 🙂
Enjoy the presentation.