Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
Here is a fascinating look at the inside story of how a business book was marketed successfully to become a best-seller.
The slide show below does an excellent job in narrating the main points of this “Social Media Marketing” story.
Here is what I took away from this presentation:
(1) CONTROLLING a PRODUCT is OUT. MANAGING a SOCIAL PROCESS is IN.
(2) GIMMICKS are OUT. GENUINE products offered by REAL PEOPLE are IN.
Overall, it’s a good thing 🙂
Enjoy the presentation.