Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 7 Tips to Write Great Essays - January 5, 2018
- How to Eliminate Abstract Nouns - January 3, 2018
- 3 Important Differences Between Academic versus Technical Writing - January 1, 2018
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
Turn on your DEVELOPER tab by doing the following:
(1) Select EXCEL BUTTON > Excel Options > Customize Ribbon.
(2) In the Main Tabs box, select the DEVELOPER Tab check-box.
(3) Click OK.
(1) Click DEVELOPER tab > Insert to display the FORM ELEMENTS:
(2) Select the BUTTON tool.
(3) Click and drag your cursor on the worksheet where you’d like to place the button. Assign Macro dialog box displays.
(4) Select the macro you’d like to assign to the button.
(5) Click OK and Excel will create the button. When you click this button, Excel will run the macro you’ve selected in the previous step.