The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
- How to View a List of All Open MS Word Documents through VBA Macro - August 31, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
By default, Excel displays gray gridlines:
Follow these steps to change the color of the gridlines in a worksheet:
- Select the Excel Button > Excel Options > Advances options.
- Scroll down to “Displays options for this worksheet” options.
- Make sure Show gridlines check-box is selected.
- Click and select a new color from the Gridline color drop-down color palette (RED, for example):
- Click OK to display your new gridlines: