The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
- Understanding and Effectively Using Document Indexing in a Document Capture Solution - April 5, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
By default, Excel displays gray gridlines:
Follow these steps to change the color of the gridlines in a worksheet:
- Select the Excel Button > Excel Options > Advances options.
- Scroll down to “Displays options for this worksheet” options.
- Make sure Show gridlines check-box is selected.
- Click and select a new color from the Gridline color drop-down color palette (RED, for example):
- Click OK to display your new gridlines: