The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
By default, Excel displays gray gridlines:
Follow these steps to change the color of the gridlines in a worksheet:
- Select the Excel Button > Excel Options > Advances options.
- Scroll down to “Displays options for this worksheet” options.
- Make sure Show gridlines check-box is selected.
- Click and select a new color from the Gridline color drop-down color palette (RED, for example):
- Click OK to display your new gridlines: