The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
- Three Free Photo Sites for Technical and Business Writers - November 23, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
By default, Excel displays gray gridlines:
Follow these steps to change the color of the gridlines in a worksheet:
- Select the Excel Button > Excel Options > Advances options.
- Scroll down to “Displays options for this worksheet” options.
- Make sure Show gridlines check-box is selected.
- Click and select a new color from the Gridline color drop-down color palette (RED, for example):
- Click OK to display your new gridlines: