Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
It’s so easy to enter numbers into an Excel cell and have Excel add the decimal point automatically for you.
- Select the Excel button.
- Select Excel Options.
- Click and select the Advanced options.
- Select the “Automatically insert a decimal point” check-box. Select the number of places from the drop-down list.
You’re done. If you’ve selected 2, every time you enter 12345 (for example), Excel will automatically display it as 123.45