Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 15 Questions to Ask After You Finish a Technical Document Project - February 12, 2018
- THY’s Perfect Information Design - February 9, 2018
- Waterfall vs. Agile Models in Technical Documentation - February 7, 2018
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
It’s so easy to enter numbers into an Excel cell and have Excel add the decimal point automatically for you.
- Select the Excel button.
- Select Excel Options.
- Click and select the Advanced options.
- Select the “Automatically insert a decimal point” check-box. Select the number of places from the drop-down list.
You’re done. If you’ve selected 2, every time you enter 12345 (for example), Excel will automatically display it as 123.45