Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
It’s so easy to enter numbers into an Excel cell and have Excel add the decimal point automatically for you.
- Select the Excel button.
- Select Excel Options.
- Click and select the Advanced options.
- Select the “Automatically insert a decimal point” check-box. Select the number of places from the drop-down list.
You’re done. If you’ve selected 2, every time you enter 12345 (for example), Excel will automatically display it as 123.45