Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
It’s so easy to enter numbers into an Excel cell and have Excel add the decimal point automatically for you.
- Select the Excel button.
- Select Excel Options.
- Click and select the Advanced options.
- Select the “Automatically insert a decimal point” check-box. Select the number of places from the drop-down list.
You’re done. If you’ve selected 2, every time you enter 12345 (for example), Excel will automatically display it as 123.45