Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
It’s so easy to enter numbers into an Excel cell and have Excel add the decimal point automatically for you.
- Select the Excel button.
- Select Excel Options.
- Click and select the Advanced options.
- Select the “Automatically insert a decimal point” check-box. Select the number of places from the drop-down list.
You’re done. If you’ve selected 2, every time you enter 12345 (for example), Excel will automatically display it as 123.45