Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
Just like in programming, commenting is something you should not neglect when you;re dealing with MS Excel 2007 and Excel 2010 tables with hundreds of cells and/or worksheets.
Human memory is frail. What today you think you’ll never forget, you will do forget tomorrow or the day after. You’ll never regret for making comments especially given the fact that you can always hide your comments.
To add a comment to a table cell:
(1) Right-click and from the pop-up menu select Insert Comment.
(2) In the text box that displays, enter your comment.
(3) Click anywhere outside the text box and your comment will be saved. The cells with a comment will display a RED TRIANGLE on the UPPER-RIGHT corner:
You can always Hide/Display or Edit your existing comments by selecting what you need from the right-click menu: