Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
© 2011 Ugur Akinci
Just like in programming, commenting is something you should not neglect when you;re dealing with MS Excel 2007 and Excel 2010 tables with hundreds of cells and/or worksheets.
Human memory is frail. What today you think you’ll never forget, you will do forget tomorrow or the day after. You’ll never regret for making comments especially given the fact that you can always hide your comments.
To add a comment to a table cell:
(1) Right-click and from the pop-up menu select Insert Comment.
(2) In the text box that displays, enter your comment.
(3) Click anywhere outside the text box and your comment will be saved. The cells with a comment will display a RED TRIANGLE on the UPPER-RIGHT corner:
You can always Hide/Display or Edit your existing comments by selecting what you need from the right-click menu: