Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
Here is a top-notch technical writing position with one of the most innovative hi-tech companies around the world: Opera Software Systems, (aka the maker of the Opera browser).
One condition you need to satisfy immediately: you should either be currently living in or be ready to move to Oslo, Norway, which I hear is a great place to live and work. (I hope I’ll be able to see Oslo sometime in the future.)
Here are some details:
Location: Oslo, Norway
- Writing internal documentation for Opera’s range of products
- Writing and updating end-user and customer documentation
- Creating and maintaining desktop changelogs and Core milestone release notes
- Maintaining Opera’s web specification support documentation
- Proofreading documentation written by others
Click here to apply.