© Ugur Akinci
Adobe FrameMaker is no InDesign: it does not have a lot of text-wrap options. But you can still do it with the following two conditions:
1) Wrapping only in the RIGHT or LEFT side of the text frame.
2) Wrapping around a SQUARE or RECTANGLE outline.
If you have any other kind of text-wrapping in mind you’d better use InDesign.
Here is how to do it:
(1) Insert a text frame and insert your text into it:
(2) Then insert an anchored frame wherever you like inside the text frame (Special > Anchored Frame). Resize it to the proportions of your choice.
Make sure you select RUN INTO PARAGRAPH for “Anchoring Position” and either RIGHT or LEFT for “Alignment.” Click Edit Frame to complete the setup.
(3) Then import your image into the anchored frame: