© Ugur Akinci
We are proud to count Duke University Continuing Studies, Professional Certificate Programs folks among our readers. This tells us that, with nearly 1,900 posts already published on a wide range of technical communication topics, we must be doing something right. We sincerely appreciate that since without our readers there would be no Technical Communication Center. We are here only to serve you, dear reader.
Here is the program listing update we have received from Duke:
Technical Communication Certificate
Duke University needs no introduction. It’s one of the premiere learning institutions in the nation. Not only does Duke have a great technical communication certificate program but it also turns out that one of our regular readers and contributors, Larry Kunz is teaching tech comm at Duke. Larry holds a Masters Certificate in Project Management from the George Washington University. He is also a Fellow of the Society for Technical Communication and is active in its local chapter.
The Benefits of the Duke Program:
- Established program created by technical communication professionals
- Exposure to multiple instructors working in different areas of technical communications
- Knowledge learned is applied to a final project required for program completion
- Final project provides a “work product” to show potential employers skills learned
- Convenient evening and weekend hours
- Certificate earned from Duke University Continuing Studies