Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
You can select to print only odd or even pages of a MS Word document.
Here is how:
1) Open the MS Word document you’d like to print.
2) Select File > Print (or press Ctrl + Print in Windows) to display the Print dialog box.
3) From the Print menu, select Odd Pages or Even Pages:
4) Click OK to print.