Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
You can select to print only odd or even pages of a MS Word document.
Here is how:
1) Open the MS Word document you’d like to print.
2) Select File > Print (or press Ctrl + Print in Windows) to display the Print dialog box.
3) From the Print menu, select Odd Pages or Even Pages:
4) Click OK to print.