Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 7 Tips to Write Great Essays - January 5, 2018
- How to Eliminate Abstract Nouns - January 3, 2018
- 3 Important Differences Between Academic versus Technical Writing - January 1, 2018
© Ugur Akinci
You can select to print only odd or even pages of a MS Word document.
Here is how:
1) Open the MS Word document you’d like to print.
2) Select File > Print (or press Ctrl + Print in Windows) to display the Print dialog box.
3) From the Print menu, select Odd Pages or Even Pages:
4) Click OK to print.