Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
You can select to print only odd or even pages of a MS Word document.
Here is how:
1) Open the MS Word document you’d like to print.
2) Select File > Print (or press Ctrl + Print in Windows) to display the Print dialog box.
3) From the Print menu, select Odd Pages or Even Pages:
4) Click OK to print.