Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
You can create a nice looking cover within seconds by using MS Word.
1) Place your cursor in the beginning of your MS Word document.
2) From the ribbon, select Insert > Quick Parts >Building Blocks Organizer:
3) In the Building Blocks Organizer dialog box, click the on the label of the Gallery column to sort the building blocks according to their gallery.
4) Locate the Cover Art galleries:
5) Select one and then click Insert to isert the cover page to the top of your document:
6) Click and type appropriate text for place holders.
7) Enjoy your brand new and good-looking MS Word cover page!