Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How Much Money Can Writers Make? - June 22, 2017
- 2 Methods to Avoid Gender Ambiguity - June 21, 2017
- How to Write in “Action Units” in Technical Writing - May 31, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
I just wanted you to know that I keep building up the Technical Writing 101 Online Course with new content since I really want it to be the best introductory 6-week technical writing course for the money on the whole planet!
Yes, I’m that determined and committed to make this a standard course for the following audiences:
- Those who are new to technical writing and who do not exactly know where to start from.
- Engineers and technical personnel who’d like to learn how to communicate better in a hi-tech environment.
- All career-changing professionals who’d like to get a quick introduction to technical writing.
In terms of its content, length, and cost, we believe this is an ideal introductory course for all those interested.
One of the new lessons we’ve just added is posted to Week 3 and it’s about how to use MS Word “fields” while building up your MS Word document template. It’s good practical stuff, with no boring theory, just like the rest of this hands-on course.
Check out the detailed outline today and see what you think. If there are other topics you’d like to see in there, please write to me through the comment box and I’ll give it a thought. Having said that, I also honestly believe that this course has probably reached its limits in terms of all the content that one can fit into an introductory class of its kind.
There is of course A LOT more about technical writing, which is why I am preparing another and more advanced class for those who’d been technical writers for a while. Keep following this blog and we’ll keep you posted.