Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
As you know, AutoCorrect options are not displayed by default on MS Word 2007 ribbon. And when you search for them, they’re not intuitively easy to find either.
Here’s how to locate and display the AutoCorrect options and add a link to your QUICK ACCESS TOOLBAR for easy future access:
1) Click the Office button and then click Word Options at the bottom of the screen.
2) Click and display the CUSTOMIZE group of options.
3) Select the “Commands Not in the Ribbon” option from the drop-down command menu.
4) Select “AutoCorrect Options” and click Add to add the selection to the “Customize Quick Access Toolbar” field on the right. Make sure “For all documents (default)” is selected from the drop-down menu:
(Click to enlarge the image)
(5) Click OK to close the window.
Now the link to your AutoCorrect options will be displayed as a tool icon on your QUICK ACCESS TOOLBAR: