The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
- How to View a List of All Open MS Word Documents through VBA Macro - August 31, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
- On the ribbon, select Home tab.
- In the Styles group, click the lower-right arrow and display the Styles list.
- Find the Line Number style.
- Right-click and select Modify to display the Modify Style dialog box.
- From the Formatting drop-down list, select any Font you like for line number.
- Click OK.
NOTE: If you do not see “Line Number” style in the style list, do the following:
- In the Styles pane, click the Options link to display the Style Pane Options dialog box:
- Select “All Styles” from the first drop-down list and “Alphabetical” from the second.
- Click OK to return to the Style pane and the Line Number style will be there in the list. Continue with Step 4 above.