The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 2 Good Reasons to Write for Free Rather Than for Just a Few Dismal Bucks - October 18, 2017
- 10 Indispensable Concepts of English Grammar You Should Know - October 16, 2017
- INFOGRAPHICS – Technical Writers Work for… - October 13, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
- On the ribbon, select Home tab.
- In the Styles group, click the lower-right arrow and display the Styles list.
- Find the Line Number style.
- Right-click and select Modify to display the Modify Style dialog box.
- From the Formatting drop-down list, select any Font you like for line number.
- Click OK.
NOTE: If you do not see “Line Number” style in the style list, do the following:
- In the Styles pane, click the Options link to display the Style Pane Options dialog box:
- Select “All Styles” from the first drop-down list and “Alphabetical” from the second.
- Click OK to return to the Style pane and the Line Number style will be there in the list. Continue with Step 4 above.