The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
- On the ribbon, select Home tab.
- In the Styles group, click the lower-right arrow and display the Styles list.
- Find the Line Number style.
- Right-click and select Modify to display the Modify Style dialog box.
- From the Formatting drop-down list, select any Font you like for line number.
- Click OK.
NOTE: If you do not see “Line Number” style in the style list, do the following:
- In the Styles pane, click the Options link to display the Style Pane Options dialog box:
- Select “All Styles” from the first drop-down list and “Alphabetical” from the second.
- Click OK to return to the Style pane and the Line Number style will be there in the list. Continue with Step 4 above.