Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
Sometimes you may want to display the Tab Characters, Spaces, and Paragraph Marks in a MS Word 2010 Document, or hide them.
What’s more, you may want to show or hide in any combination, like you may want to show tab characters but hide spaces and paragraph marks, etc.
This is how you can do it:
1) Click File > Options to display the Word Options window.
2) Click Display on the left navigation bar to display the options:
By selecting or clearing their respective check boxes you can display (checked) or hide (cleared) the Tab Characters, Spaces, and Paragraph Marks.
Here is a text with all three displaying: