Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
Sometimes you may want to display the Tab Characters, Spaces, and Paragraph Marks in a MS Word 2010 Document, or hide them.
What’s more, you may want to show or hide in any combination, like you may want to show tab characters but hide spaces and paragraph marks, etc.
This is how you can do it:
1) Click File > Options to display the Word Options window.
2) Click Display on the left navigation bar to display the options:
By selecting or clearing their respective check boxes you can display (checked) or hide (cleared) the Tab Characters, Spaces, and Paragraph Marks.
Here is a text with all three displaying: