Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
Sometimes you may want to display the Tab Characters, Spaces, and Paragraph Marks in a MS Word 2010 Document, or hide them.
What’s more, you may want to show or hide in any combination, like you may want to show tab characters but hide spaces and paragraph marks, etc.
This is how you can do it:
1) Click File > Options to display the Word Options window.
2) Click Display on the left navigation bar to display the options:
By selecting or clearing their respective check boxes you can display (checked) or hide (cleared) the Tab Characters, Spaces, and Paragraph Marks.
Here is a text with all three displaying: