Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
Sometimes you may want to display the Tab Characters, Spaces, and Paragraph Marks in a MS Word 2010 Document, or hide them.
What’s more, you may want to show or hide in any combination, like you may want to show tab characters but hide spaces and paragraph marks, etc.
This is how you can do it:
1) Click File > Options to display the Word Options window.
2) Click Display on the left navigation bar to display the options:
By selecting or clearing their respective check boxes you can display (checked) or hide (cleared) the Tab Characters, Spaces, and Paragraph Marks.
Here is a text with all three displaying: