The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- Know your style guide.
- Quoting is important when writing code.
- Be careful with pronouns.
- Use tables.
- Proofread, proofread, proofread.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel.
- Use smooth transitions.
PLUS – A Google Forum Discussion:
(My personal opinion: NO.)