The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Should Technical Writing be Boring? And if Yes, Why? - November 15, 2017
- How to Create a Custom-Designed Header in MS Word that Would be Available to All Other Word Documents - November 13, 2017
- What is the Difference Between Expository Writing and Technical Writing? - November 8, 2017
- Know your style guide.
- Quoting is important when writing code.
- Be careful with pronouns.
- Use tables.
- Proofread, proofread, proofread.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel.
- Use smooth transitions.
PLUS – A Google Forum Discussion:
(My personal opinion: NO.)