The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
- Know your style guide.
- Quoting is important when writing code.
- Be careful with pronouns.
- Use tables.
- Proofread, proofread, proofread.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel.
- Use smooth transitions.
PLUS – A Google Forum Discussion:
(My personal opinion: NO.)