The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How Much Money Can Writers Make? - June 22, 2017
- 2 Methods to Avoid Gender Ambiguity - June 21, 2017
- How to Write in “Action Units” in Technical Writing - May 31, 2017
- Know your style guide.
- Quoting is important when writing code.
- Be careful with pronouns.
- Use tables.
- Proofread, proofread, proofread.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel.
- Use smooth transitions.
PLUS – A Google Forum Discussion:
(My personal opinion: NO.)