The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
- Know your style guide.
- Quoting is important when writing code.
- Be careful with pronouns.
- Use tables.
- Proofread, proofread, proofread.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel.
- Use smooth transitions.
PLUS – A Google Forum Discussion:
(My personal opinion: NO.)