Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
- Understanding and Effectively Using Document Indexing in a Document Capture Solution - April 5, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
Autorecovering unsaved files in MS Word 2007 is a bit different than in MS Word 2010. It’s a bit more difficult, but not that difficult, really.
Follow these steps:
1) Click the Office button and select Word Options to display the Word Options screen. Click Save from the left navigation bar. Make sure “Save Autorecover information every” check-box is selected, with an appropriate minute value:
2) Save or record the PATH in the Autorecover file location field (highlighted in yellow).
3) Launch your Windows Explorer (Windows Key + E) and the go to that path address. Look at the files saved with ASD extension. Your auto-saved file will be one of them: