Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
- How to View a List of All Open MS Word Documents through VBA Macro - August 31, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
PROBLEM: Your MS Excel 2007 worksheet (see below) contains hundreds of identical rows and you’d like to delete them without spending hours to search and identify them.
SOLUTION: Follow these steps…
1) Select all the rows in your worksheet, including the column headers (if any).
2) Click and select the DATA tab on the ribbon.
3) In the Data Tools group, click the the Remove Duplicates button and you’re done!
MS Excel has removed 16 duplicate values, leaving you with 8 unique values.