Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Test Your Knowledge of 4 Basic Fonts – Drag & Drop - January 27, 2017
- How NOT to Design a Web Site - January 25, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
PROBLEM: Your MS Excel 2007 worksheet (see below) contains hundreds of identical rows and you’d like to delete them without spending hours to search and identify them.
SOLUTION: Follow these steps…
1) Select all the rows in your worksheet, including the column headers (if any).
2) Click and select the DATA tab on the ribbon.
3) In the Data Tools group, click the the Remove Duplicates button and you’re done!
MS Excel has removed 16 duplicate values, leaving you with 8 unique values.