The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
- Understanding and Effectively Using Document Indexing in a Document Capture Solution - April 5, 2017
© Ugur Akinci
Would you like to work for one the world’s top corporations?
NIKE is looking for a technical writer in Portland, Oregon, USA.
- Support uPerform Administration and document development & editing.
- Maintain Captivate Flash based eLearning files (multiple languages).
- Create user-oriented and/or task-based documentation and training with an eye for presentation.
- Standardize and document processes, best practices, and style conventions.
- Manage multiple deliverables while meeting deadlines and maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail.
To apply, click this link.