The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
© Ugur Akinci
Would you like to work for one the world’s top corporations?
NIKE is looking for a technical writer in Portland, Oregon, USA.
- Support uPerform Administration and document development & editing.
- Maintain Captivate Flash based eLearning files (multiple languages).
- Create user-oriented and/or task-based documentation and training with an eye for presentation.
- Standardize and document processes, best practices, and style conventions.
- Manage multiple deliverables while meeting deadlines and maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail.
To apply, click this link.