Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Count the Number of Days with an Incident and Chart with Running Averages in MS Excel - October 19, 2016
- FREE Online Video Course – MS Word Power Shortcuts - October 14, 2016
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
Changing the width of a column to accommodate all text in a single line is something I do frequently while working with MS Excel worksheets.
After a while it gets tiresome to select Format > AutoFit Column Width from the ribbon all the time.
So here is a wonderful Windows short cut that will fit your text automatically to a column by expanding the column width:
Alt + O, C, A
(1) First, select the column the width of which you’re trying to change.
(2) Press the Alt key, then O, C, and A keys in succession.
It works every time like a charm.