The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
- 12 Top Characteristics of a Good Technical Writer - July 3, 2017
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Technical Writer? - June 28, 2017
Here is an immediate opening for a Technical Writer in McLean, Virginia, USA.
6 month to hire
· Client is looking for a Technical Writer with experience creating user manuals or training materials .
· Create documentation.
· 3-5+ years of Technical Writing experience
· Experience creating User Guides or Manuals; in addition to experience creating documentation related Health or Medial experience preferred
Looking to interview candidates as soon as Thursday (August 16, 2013) in person in McLean, start as soon as possible.