Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How to Number Your Documents Properly – A Document Numbering Strategy - April 24, 2017
- How to Avoid Repeating Words in a Headline - April 18, 2017
- Leveraging Multi-Function Printers With Document Imaging Software - April 10, 2017
Mediaocean the acknowledged leader in systems and software for the advertising industry was created to give advertising agencies power over technology in a changing landscape by creating a global, open, and neutral operating system for the advertising business. We’re changing the way the world thinks about online advertising technology solutions.
What they need:
A successful candidate will be part of a global team, working in a fast-paced environment, responsible for all aspects of the Digital platform end-user documentation.
What you’ll bring to the job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, technical writing, computer science, or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in technical writing.
- Strong technical writing and editing skills, with demonstrated ability to absorb technical information quickly from a variety of sources and write clearly for a general business audience.
- Ability to think analytically and conceptually, perform audience and content analysis, and understand the basics of structuring information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently, but also be a team player.
What else they’d like to see:
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Minimum two years of DITA experience.