The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 101 Tips and Tutorials to Write Like a Pro - August 17, 2017
- How to Find a Technical Writing Job – Some Ideas and Resources - August 9, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: “Design for How People Learn” by Julie Dirksen - July 10, 2017
Mpingo Conservation and Development Initiative in Tanzania is looking for a dynamic technical writer / conservation scientist with the ability to think outside the box and contribute to assist our partners in Tanzania in delivering a diverse programme of practical conservation, community development and technical monitoring. Excellent communication skills are a must and should be combined with strong analytical ability.
- A master’s level degree in a relevant discipline (does not have to be biological).
- Basic computer literacy including expertise in MS Word and Excel.3. High level of fluency in written English (to publishable standards).
- At least 1 year’s previous experience in Africa or other developing countries.