The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
Mpingo Conservation and Development Initiative in Tanzania is looking for a dynamic technical writer / conservation scientist with the ability to think outside the box and contribute to assist our partners in Tanzania in delivering a diverse programme of practical conservation, community development and technical monitoring. Excellent communication skills are a must and should be combined with strong analytical ability.
- A master’s level degree in a relevant discipline (does not have to be biological).
- Basic computer literacy including expertise in MS Word and Excel.3. High level of fluency in written English (to publishable standards).
- At least 1 year’s previous experience in Africa or other developing countries.