Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
- An Amazing and FREE Source of Magazines and Periodicals — ISSUU - November 25, 2016
INSITU, a leading high-tech autonomous systems company in Washington state is looking for a technical writer .
Since 1994 Insitu has led in the design, development and production of small autonomous aircraft for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS).
They currently produce and sell Unmanned Aircraft Systems that are low-cost, long-endurance, and have low personnel requirements.
Knowledge – Skills & Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of the S1000D specification
- Experience with Arbortext or other XML authoring software
- Experience managing a common-source database
- Experience with HTML and cascading style sheets (CSS) preferred
- Experience with scripting
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience with Adobe tools (FrameMaker and Creative Suite) preferred
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and writing)
- Ability to thrive in and contribute to an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to prioritize among competing demands and achieve success with aggressive timelines and limited resources.
- Proven aptitude for problem resolution.