Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
- How to View a List of All Open MS Word Documents through VBA Macro - August 31, 2016
INSITU, a leading high-tech autonomous systems company in Washington state is looking for a technical writer .
Since 1994 Insitu has led in the design, development and production of small autonomous aircraft for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS).
They currently produce and sell Unmanned Aircraft Systems that are low-cost, long-endurance, and have low personnel requirements.
Knowledge – Skills & Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of the S1000D specification
- Experience with Arbortext or other XML authoring software
- Experience managing a common-source database
- Experience with HTML and cascading style sheets (CSS) preferred
- Experience with scripting
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience with Adobe tools (FrameMaker and Creative Suite) preferred
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and writing)
- Ability to thrive in and contribute to an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to prioritize among competing demands and achieve success with aggressive timelines and limited resources.
- Proven aptitude for problem resolution.