Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- INFOGRAPHICS – Which Business Entity is Right for You? - September 28, 2016
- 3 Ways to Add Copyright Free Images to Your Blogs, Books and Documents - September 19, 2016
- How to Delete All Hyperlinks in a MS #Word Document through VBA Macro - September 1, 2016
Here are two Windows 7 productivity techniques that I use on a regular basis:
1) Title-bar double-click to Maximize and Minimize a Single Window
Let’s say you have 10 windows open on your desktop and you’d like to maximize the one you are working on. Just double-click its title bar and your screen will be covered only with that file. To shrink it back to its previous dimensions, again double-click its title bar.
2) Aero Shake to Hide and Display Multiple Windows
Again let’s say you have many windows open on your desktop and you’d like to hide all of them except the one you are working on.
Grab the title bar of your particular window and quickly shake it from side to side. All other open windows will be disappear and you’ll be left with a clean desktop, displaying only that file in which you are interested.
To bring back all the hidden windows, again grab the title bar of your open window and shake it from side to side briefly and voila! The “crowd” will be back.