Latest posts by techwriter (see all)
- How NOT to Look for a Writing Job (1) - January 22, 2017
- Hazards of Poorly Written Technical Documentation - December 26, 2016
- Get an ‘A’ on Your Next Research Paper With These 6 Simple Steps - November 28, 2016
The Product Complaint Investigation Mgt System (PCIMS) is an MS Word Add-In that provides formal system through which users can easily:
- Input/Log Product Complaints
- Track and trend Product Complaints by tag, keyword, type, lot number, metadata, investigator, facility, etc
- Electronically endorse of Product Complaint reports
- Automatically generate full-text Product Complaint Reports as either .html files or MS Word files.
The Product Complaint Investigation Mgt System contains a built-in MS Word template for housing complaint data and can automatically peform the duty normally given to a technical writer to generate an easy to read product complaint report. With PCIMS, you can ensure that your quality practice is robust, free from paper streams and completely visible with no need for a cumbersome software package.
If your users know how to point and click, they can use PCIMS! No complex queries, transaction codes or counter-intuitive logic
The following screen captures provide a walkthrough of a typical scenario involving the logging of a product complaint. To view a short video demonstration, click here.
Entering a new Product Complaint is simple, intuitive and is accomplished in minutes. Each new complaint is automatically given a unique sequential number.
The user then simply:
Selects a complaint type from a pre-populated listing, for example “Product Allergy”
- User enters all applicable information on product manufacturing, quality tests performed, product packaging background, return of product to vendor/manufacturer information and the determined root cause of the product complaint in the provided text entry fields and drop down listings. (The act of doing this also builds the MS Word report).
- Creates/Saves their product complaint report.
The product complaint report is automatically written by the system and saved to the network as an html file as well as an MS Word document. At any time, product complaints can be looked up, viewed as a read-only file, printed or electronically endorsed for the next step in your business process.
As seen below, the PCIMS system automatically formats the data entered and presents it as a formal report for easy reviewing.
At any time, any user can use the built-in search engine to search for existing product complaints by free text keywords. In addition, the PCIMS system is smart enough to recognize trends and how many complaints fall in line with a certain category.
Turnkey pricing is $4899.00 per site/facility with access for multiple users.
For more information on Product Complaint Investigation Mgt System (PCIMS), click here.
To request more information, ask a question or to schedule a demonstration of PCIMS, click here.
To purchase a turnkey build of the Product Complaint Investigation Mgt System (PCIMS), click here.